Bet on It, Mississippi Sports Betting
Larry Gregory is the executive director of the Mississippi Gaming and Hospitality Association (MGHA). Gregory is a long-time veteran in the gaming industry management profession. Prior to joining the MGHA in 2011, his experience included all facets in government, including:
• Executive Director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, 2001-2011.
• Deputy Executive Director and Chief of Staff of Mississippi Gaming Commission.
• Deputy Executive Director of Mississippi State Personnel Board.
• Secretary of Commission, Department of Transportation.
• Staff, Mississippi State Legislature
HONORS AND EDUCATION:
Gregory received a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Political Science from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a Masters in Public Policy and Administration from Mississippi State University. He also received a Certificate of Paralegal Studies from Mississippi College. The International Masters of Gaming Law named Gregory 2005 Regulator of the Year. Gregory has served as a board member for the American Gaming Association