Click here to our room block website. Click the “make a reservation” hyperlink on the page and you will be on your way to making a reservation under the group rate here at our hotel.
At a Glance
- Renovated historic building in the heart of downtown Jackson, Mississippi
- Near Mississippi State Capitol and the Jackson Convention Complex
- 186 guest rooms and suites; accessible rooms available
- 7,300 sq. ft. of elegant event space, including a ballroom for 325 guests
- 24/7 business center and fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi included in all guest rooms
Historic Hotel in Downtown Jackson
Nestled in the heart of downtown Jackson, Mississippi’s historic district, the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown hotel is within walking distance of many Jackson, Mississippi attractions. The Jackson Convention Complex, the Mississippi State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion are easily accessible. Businesses such as Wachovia Bank, the FBI and the Pinnacle at Jackson Place are nearby. Built in 1923 and now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, our downtown Jackson, MS hotel is only a 20-minute drive from Jackson International Airport.
Plan your wedding in our 7,300 sq. ft. of elegant event space. Have wedding and family photos taken on the grand marble staircase.
Retreat to a spacious guest room or suite. Be productive with complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy a large desk and ergonomic chair, a bed with adjustable firmness, and hospitality center with refrigerator and microwave. Suites feature a separate living area.